Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tau Army Additions

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy lately. That having been said said, off to the additions! Alright. The first addition to my army(My old army consisted of the Battleforce,(Battlesuit, twelve Fire Warriors, twelve Kroot, six drones, three Stealth Suits with a marker drone, and a Devilfish dedicated transport.)a Piranha Light Skimmer, and six Pathfinders.) was a Tau Ethereal. I'm surprised at how much I enjoy using the Ethereal considering what most people say about him. I also a pack of two Kroot Hounds. I wouldn't suggest them unless you are planning on assaulting the enemy. For my birthday My Mom gave me (along with other things) a pack of gun drones, I found these to be fairly affective on Mitch's Carnifex. And last, but DEFINITELY not least, Jasper's dad, Rick, bought me a Pathfinder Shas'ui. It compliments my other Pathfinders and of coarse looks cool as well. It also came with peices to make either a shield or gun drone, I chose the Shield drone, at it compliments my Ethereal, thanks a lot for the Pathfinder, Rick! Very kind of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment